If you are serious about making money on eBay you need to have an eBay store. This gives you your own unique URL that you can use to promote your store.
Now it doesn’t take a genius to work this formula out. More visitors = more sales.
Here are 10 easy ways to promote your eBay store and gain extra traffic that in turn will lead to more bids.
1. Make sure you provide a link to your eBay store from every auction you run. If someone is not interested in your auction they may be interested in something else you are selling in your eBay store.
Make sure you ask people to click on your link and they will. How many times have you seen the term ‘please view my other auctions’ or ‘visit my eBay store for more bargains’ I bet you’ve clicked on those links sometimes too? I know I have. It’s all about encouraging the person to do what you want. After all, if they don’t click on your link what have you lost? Nothing.
2. Include a simple email signature in all outgoing emails. Make sure you use a catchy headline to attract visitors. Again, ask people to click your link.
3. Include a link to your store in all winning bidder emails you send to your eBay customers. Just a simple line of text explaining you have many more quality items in your store will do.
4. If you use eBay to automatically invoice your customers make sure you mention your eBay store and provide a link.
5. If you take part in forum discussions and are allowed a signature make sure you provide a link to your eBay store in all forum posts you make.
6. Look for forums related to what you sell, offer advice and take part in discussions and make sure you mention your eBay store wherever possible.
7. If you can set up an auto responder for your customer emails have it say something like:- “Hi. Thanks for getting in touch, I have received your email and will respond soon” then include your signature.
8. Write at least one article per month related to your eBay business and include a link to your eBay store, just as I have done here.
9. Create an eBay about me page and make sure you mention your eBay store. Again, ask people to click your link and they will.
10. Consider upgrading your store to the featured level. If you are a high volume seller the extra cost will be worth it.
There you have it, 10 simple steps to ensure you gain more visitors to your auctions. If you implement these steps into your eBay business you will receive more visitors and in turn more bids.